Website BUA Group
Latest job Vacancy at BUA Group for Procurement Manager position – 2019
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Company: BUA Group
- Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal. Provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specifications, etc.
- Collaborate with departments, vendors, and technical experts in preparing specifications for Quotations, Tenders, Proposals and Supply Agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Coordinate the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sound sustainable procurement best practices, while adhering to the company’s corporate policies prior to issuing the RFQ/tender.
- Coordinate the negotiation of quotations/tenders for the purchase of goods and services for the company.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with major suppliers for greater consistency and efficiencies in the Procurement process.
- Schedule, organize and facilitate Job-Site and/or Pre-Bid meetings related to Quotations, Tenders and Proposals.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meets the needs of the user department.
- Prepare contract/LPO with vendor and maintain contract after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete. Confer with suppliers regarding delivery, quality, etc. to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Monitor contracts/LPOs and vendor performance and consult with vendors and/or user departments to implement corrective action when required.
- Arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products.
- Develop and formulate purchasing procedures and practices as required.
- Participate in the annual reporting process for budget requirements, including monitoring and tracking of all outstanding orders.
- Perform audits of Procurement processes to identify problem areas and/ or high usage commodities where pricing agreements may benefit the organization.
- Perform audit and analysis of vendor performance against expectations and maintaining confidentiality of vendor information.
- Participate in specialized projects and assignments related to procurement, as required.
- Arrange and implement Supplier development strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management Sciences or other related field
- Master’s Degree/MBA will an added advantage
- Membership of relevant Professional Association (CIPS, NIPS etc)
- 10 and above years’ experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Excellent knowledge & Use of SAP Materials Management (MM).
- Able to use MS Office tools
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Strong leadership skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Candidates should send their Application to: R[email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@buagroup.com