Laboratory Technician – Analytical Recruitment at AB InBev – All Applicants are expected to go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician – Analytical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Laboratory Technician-Analytical in our Plant located in South-South Nigeria
- The successful incumbent would carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials, in-process samples and packaged product.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Laboratory Technician-Analytical will:
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Prepare samples and conduct sample analyses
- Request for chemicals /reagents and other working tools from Specialists
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated according to manualised methods.
- Carry out specialised and highly specialised quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance to
You may also like this; How To List References For A Job
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Biological Sciences / Microbiology or related field
- 1-2 years experience as a Laboratory Technician
- Good knowledge of micro laboratory systems, processes and analyses
- Experience in the application of problem-solving techniques and statistics.
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements PC literacy Good all-round knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists and functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge.
- Analytical ability.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem Solving ability Ability to work in teams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.