Website Dangote Group
Laboratory Assistant – Cement Industry at Dangote Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a responsible Lab Assistant to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results.
- Chemical analysis by wet method, oil analysis, coal analysis and water analysis.
- Chemical tests as indicated in the Quality control testing/sampling plan.
- Reagents preparation and standardization.
- Oil and other fuel analysis
- (4) Monitor sample collection and preparation
- On site testing of each truck of oil for SG etc before unloading and batch testing for water.
- OND (Lab Technology) + 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Computer Operation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.