KPMG Chief Human Resource Officer recruitment is currently ongoing for those that want to work with KPMG in 2020. Please read the requirement before applying.
Job Title: Chief Human Resource Officer
Detailed Job Description
- Reporting to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Human Resource Officer will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership across HR units with a good understanding of people management; is a people person.
- A change agent; understands culture driver
- Has an entrepreneurial / ownership mindset
- Must have worked in an owner-managed business; or understands the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Strong ability to build and lead teams and drive the organization towards a common vision and goal
- Strategic thinker
- Possess strong leadership skills and a person of gravitas
- First degree from a reputable institution with Postgraduate or Professional Qualification in any HR-related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years quality work experience of at least 8 years of these should be at highest level of management. Experience in driving HR programs e.g. performance management, career management, talent attraction and retention etc.
- Experience developing and building HR system
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.