Recent graduates can now APPLY for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021/2022. Applicants are advised to go through the requirements before sending their application.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2021/2022
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Requirements for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.