Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement at Dangote Group. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-015
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations, Nigeria
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over form previous shift
- Always operate packers / autoloaders in auto mode
- Keep checking bags weight for 50kg, else inform supervisor
- Stack reject bags properly
- Stack busted bags properly
- Don’t leave packer floor unattended
- Don’t leave work spot without permission
- Clean packers line periodically without unwanted material such as rejected and busted bags.
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever.
- Trade Test III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + 5 years experiences
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply