Dangote Group is currently hiring Junior Central Control Room Operator (CCRO) – Cement Industry at their Benue location.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure good house-keeping and cleanliness of the Crusher Basement
- Ensure Machinery/breakdown compliance in SAP
- Operate the computerized crusher system to crush and stock high-grade limestone and raw mix in the stockpile daily.
- Provide the hopper attendants, stacker operators with the required guide on their duties.
- Maintain constant checks on the operators and attendants at their duty posts.
- Receive on hourly basis TC (Total calcium carbonate) analysis of crushed material into piles in the stockpile from quality assurance and update on cumulative TC of the Pile till the target is achieved.
- Send daily production and downtime reports to the HOD Office for MIS processes/documentation.
- Communicate with the duty shifts supervisors, in all matters affecting material piles and quality assurance directives.
- Ensure jam-free hopper, crushers and stacker chute operation through the operators and attendants.
- Ensure that the thermic fluid plant runs in tandem with the crusher 2.
- Maintain crusher log sheet with updated information on crushing operations, downtime and tonnage produced.
- Attend the daily Tool Box Talk at the resumption of the shift operation.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis.
- Evaluation of spillages and periodic requests for general cleaning of the crusher basement, tunnels, and stacker chutes.
- Ensure that the feeders stop always with a little material on the feeder at the base of the hopper.
- Do other jobs as may be assigned.
- WASC or equivalent + 8 Years’ Experience
- Trade Test II + 16 years’ experience
- National Diploma (ND)
- Trade Test I + 8 Years’ Experience
- Good communication skill
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in MS word
- Ability to work under pressure
- A Team Player and the ability to learn
- Must be dedicated and accountable
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.