TechAdvance Limited is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Nigeria.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partially Virtual
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
- The incumbent will design, build and maintain scalable software systems, develop back-end components and APIs that connect applications with other web services.
- He/She will also support the tech team to bring product visions to life.
- Designing, building and maintaining scalable software systems that power our products and infrastructures.
- Writing well-tested backend infrastructure code.
- Building and maintaining public APIs.
- Working with engineers, product managers, designers to turn bring our product vision to life.
- Work closely with the CTO to design and develop distributed, resilient and high-performing backend services using Node.js
- Code according to industry and team standards, adhering to good practices
- Write maintainable, readable code with extensive test coverage, ideally applying TDD
- Actively engage with team members to discuss backlog items, design issues and best coding practices
- Create technical documentation for internal and external use
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs.
- Good knowledge of HTTP and RESTful API design and architecture
- Experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries.
- Experience with, or understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Message Queue technology such as RabbitMQ or Redis, AWS infrastructure services, Docker.
- A strong understanding of backend performance, scalability and security.
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.techadvance.ng.