Irrigation Supervisor Job at Dangote Group. Make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation, and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer, and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Irrigation Supervisor
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Position available for: Both
Fuction/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
Experience in Year(s): 6
Slot: 2 Openings
- As an integral member of the team, the irrigation supervisor will carry out activities related to sugar operations.
- Monitor irrigation systems while working to ensure adequate, efficient irrigation on site.
- Communicate damage or improvement needs to manager.
- Troubleshoots irrigation systems to determine reparation needs.
- Perform and monitor the complete station by station irrigation and create a report with a proposal for resolution.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- ND Agriculture / ND Hydrology with more than 6 years of experience.
28th November 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.dangote-group.com.