Blueprint Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
- Collaborate with the Internal Auditors and Corporate in overseeing the internal control environment which may include review of existing financial and internal business controls procedures, compliance policy and recommending internal control improvements as well as documenting and preparing memos.
- Lead Segregation of Duties (SOP) reviews, including updating control documentation and agree with respective manager in regard to mitigating controls that may be required.
- Complete quality review of new agreements and contracts for financial and accounting implications before execution.
- It is important for this person to establish effective business relationships within the company and other stakeholders, including internal auditors and assist management in the understanding of corporate control and risk and the adaptation of internal control principles and risk mitigation plans.
- Actively participate in the deployment of new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls are embedded.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .