Federal Medical Centre
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi is recruiting candidates for an Intern, Optometrists.
About the Medical Centre
FMC, Keffi was established in the year 2000 and is one of the leading health institutions in the north-central zone of the country Nigeria.
Job Title: Intern, Optometrists
Centre: Federal Medical Centre, Keffi
All applicants must have Doctor of Optometry Degree, must be provisionally registered with the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN) and be licenced to practice under supervision for internship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Application in Fifteen (15) loose spiral bound copies and must be submitted with the following documents:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Primary Degree/Diploma/Certificate from accredited Schools/Universities
- Certificate of Provisional Registration with the Appropriate Council/Board
- Oath Taking Certificate (for relevant professions)
- Current Practicing Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letters of Reference from three (3) Referees
Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
P.M.B. 1004, Old Akwanga Road,
Keffi – Nasarawa State.
- Note that the application is free and nothing is charged for processing
- Degrees must be obtained from accredited Universities and Institutions
- Candidates who have completed or are currently undergoing internship elsewhere should not apply.