American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc
Insurance Agent Job at American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company that commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
Job Title: Insurance Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 years of Experience.
29th January 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit aiicoplc.com .