Tek Experts Recruitment For Instructional Designer, please before you apply for this position make sure you go through the job requirements.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that take intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
Ref #: 243709
About the Role
- The Quality Operations Manager promotes, develops, and oversees compliance of the company quality system.
- Effectively assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the recruitment, management, and development of the quality analyst team
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the quality assurance framework, customer and operational excellence practices at the organizational level
- Defines quality procedure in conjunctions with operations
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Work with management to drive Continuous Improvement.
What you will need:
- Experience in a quality, process, services or customer experience management function
- Experience in a high volume and fast-paced multicultural environment
- Green Belt Sigma/PMP certification is an advantage with working experience in continuous improvement, change management, process improvement or project management,
- Proficient with various office productivity applications particularly Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical or business discipline
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer.
- We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
To apply for this job please visit join.tek-experts.com.