Inside Sales Services Representative Vacancy at Schneider Electric. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inside Sales Services Representative
Reference No.: 006FJV
Employment Type: Full time
- Deploys sales actions over the phone with customers in order to develop and grow installed base services with them.
- The mission of the Field Services Inside Service Sales Representative is to maximize services revenue by establishing, building, and nurturing relationships with an assigned portfolio of Proximity Accounts.
- In addition to account ownership, he can be responsible to manage by a delegation from outside sales services some tasks related to Strategic and Targeted Accounts.
- Manage Assigned Accounts:
- Customer qualification and platforming
- Research contact and identity/plan key initiatives
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all Schneider Electric services
- report on sale and margin of accounts
- Build and manage Field Services Opportunity Pipeline:
- Analyze & qualify opportunities in CRM
- Meet daily goals for outbound sales calls to support the existing customer base and identify and pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer
- Coordinate with all the Filed Services teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Keep update the data of Installed Base of the customers
- Document all records of customer history in CRM
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, FSR leads and CCC/other sales leads
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country
- Customers, Filed Services Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management, Field Services Operation.
Key Success Factors:
- Close collaboration with Outside Services Sales for complex on-demand sales
- Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for a thorough understanding of Demand generation plans, country Installed Base profile and associated services offer available and to be launched in the next months.
Education / Skills:
- Education: Bachelor / Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 2 years IS/ Field Service Representative.
- Sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
- Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations.
- Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
- Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
- Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
- Native speaker level for local context
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit schneiderele.taleo.net.