Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) / NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP). Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for the below position.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with NECA Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Centre, Lagos invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months Intensive Training Programme which will cover ICDL, IC3, Graphics, Web Design, Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
At the end of the training participants would be:
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in Computer and Internet proficiency for employability.
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self-employed.
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running a sustainable technology-based business.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend
- The programme is non-residential
- Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is a required skill. Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information, please, call: 08160600305
Application Deadline 6th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org