Website Interswitch Group
Implementation Engineer at Interswitch Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Development of Android payment application on Point of Sale terminals
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and u new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Academic Qualification(s): BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Professional Qualification(s) / Experience:
- Proven software development experience and Android software development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with EFT payment systems
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 2-3
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.