Government of Imo State
Government of Imo State Recruitment for Accountant I. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
The Imo State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant I
Grade Level: 09
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Accountancy from a recognized university or Higher National Diploma (HND) plus a Professional qualification from any of the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ICMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with the requisite qualifications should obtain the CSC Form 1 from the recruitment unit, Imo State Civil Service Commission, Block 5, State Secretariat Complex, after payment of N1000 (One Thousand Naira) into the Imo State Single Treasury Account (TSA) at any bank.
All Application Forms should be addressed to:
Imo State Civil Service Commission,
Block 5, State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt Road, Owerri,
All applicants are invited to a Competitive Screening Examination on:
- Date: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022.
- Venue: Government College Okigwe Road, Owerri.
- Time: 9AM prompt.
- Photocopies of candidate’s credentials must be attached to the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the job interview after this examination.