Sanofi is recruiting for Immunization Policy and Public Sales Head.
About the Company
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Job Title: Immunization Policy and Public Sales Head
Location: Midrand, South Africa
- Is responsible for management of the medical aspects of a product(s) or therapy(s) life-cycle, serving as key accountable lead.
- Develops strategy to ensure successful launch of future product(s) and increased market share of existing product(s).
- Partners to drive non-registration or local registration clinical studies driven by his/her team performed with products within his/her range.
- Provides medical/scientific support for clinical development and commercial activities Job Family Group: Medical – Medico Marketing Operations
- Keen understanding of stakeholders and roles
Strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, at country, region, and HQ levels
- Managing business relationships, meeting business goals by assuring funding, managing tenders
- Immunization Policy and Public Sales Head
- Ensuring strong partnership with Biovac as local production partner
- Manage Public Sector Key Accounts Manager
- Working closely with Immunisation Policy Consultant on all activities and objectives
- Building strong and cohesive team to achieve all stated objectives
MAIN ACTIVITIES (Technical activities and / or management activities)
- Support local and corporate business objectives by active team work and interaction with internal colleagues and external contacts
- Stakeholder Relationships:
- Mapping and understanding of all influencers and decision-makers in the public sector, to include external organisations, national DoH,
- National and Provincial EPI and School Health management, and heads of relevant departments in provinces, DoH (EPI, Affordable Meds, MNORT, Cold Chain Forum)
- Maintain routine contact with all parties involved with vaccines and immunisation
- Build and strengthen relationships with relevant stakeholders at DoH and Biovac and elsewhere
- Maintain routine contact with all parties involved with vaccines and immunisation –e.g. the WHO
- Attend all meetings of relevance to public sector business
Of relevance to public sector business (i.e. quarterly EPI Task Group meetings, all training meetings to which SP has been invited, hosted by the WHO, UNICEF, CDC, etc.)
- Maintain awareness of all DoH activities and work towards invitations to attend meetings and workshops for EPI, School Health, Rabies, etc.
- Proactively develop information “sources” to remain informed of all vaccine matters, including non-SP vaccine categories (i.e. RIG, anti-venoms, HPV, PCV, Rota, etc.)
- Building Business
- Maintain awareness of all EPI activities and work towards invitations to attend meetings
- Proactively develop information “sources” to remain informed of all vaccine matters
- Work with GM and HQ to develop best options for tenders and prepare and submit best options for SP and RSA
- Preparation for EPI and non-EPI vaccine tender
- Contact Biovac frequently to remain apprised of their activities
Knowledge of all matters relating to stock management, forecasts, orders, supply with Business Operations Manager, Biovac and HQ
- Biovac business – tender management, relationships, ensuring that vaccine flows from SP to Biovac to depots to clinics. Understand actors and process flow at Provincial depots and large clinics
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should Kindly APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.