La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Human Resources Manager vacancy at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: Internal and External
Main Purpose of the Position
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Essential Job Duties
- Ensures that employment contracts and related addendums are in compliance with all requirements of the law
- Keeps up-to-date on employment law and compliance issues
- Updates existing tools and processes to allow staff follow-up
- Supervises individual administration of staff
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Supervises entry and exit procedures, internal and external mobility and compiles and updates staff files accordingly
- Writes HR policies and procedures (recruitment, training, personnel administration, compensation and benefit, performance management)
- Manages payroll: ensuring that salary is consistent with terms of the contract. Controlling leaves of absence, extra hours, salary raise and proper calculation of bonuses)
- Manages medical coverage of staff and maintaining relationships with Medical Centre
Recruitment And Selection:
- Participates in and supervises the recruitment process with all parties involved : writing job adverts, outsourcing, selecting candidates, organizing interviews and tests, recommending candidates
- Establishes the training plan and supervises the implementation of this plan
- Writes and updates job descriptions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with schools and universities
Talent Sourcing And Acquisition:
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Collects training needs expressed through various channels (managers, annual appraisal, General Management, Trainers) and building the annual training plan.
- Selects external and internal trainers and meeting related service providers
- Supervises training budget
- Builds and maintains good relations with employee delegates
- Organizes discussions and meetings
- Manages employee performance in line with processes and procedures and monitor compliance with related policies.
- Enlighten employees on matter related to the performance management policies.
- Analysis of performance results for workforce analytics.
- Manages the organization-wide effort to ensure that performance management programmes are developed and well managed.
- Ensures planning of appraisal of employee by organizing the annual appraisal campaign
- Organizes career planning and development of staff members
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of MBA (HR Specialization) / MMP / M.Sc. (Human Resources Management).
- Must be a qualified and licensed associate or member or associate of Chattered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria while SHRM, CIPD, SPHR, PHR or PHRi are an advantage.
- At least Fifteen (15) years work experience of which Five (5) must be in a managerial position.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures;
- Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited career portal
To apply for this job please visit recruit.lafayettemfb.com.