Human Resources Administrator Job Sundry Foods. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great-tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries, and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lagos, Abuja, Owerri-Imo, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Benin-Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing human resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions. The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, CIPD, etc) will have an added advantage
- Candidate with process mindset and able to re-engineer processes is desirable.
- Required Skill: Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; presentation skills; facilitation skills
- Required Qualification: A relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
23rd June, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sundryfood.com.