Website Bemil Nigeria Limited
Company: Bemil Nigeria Limited
Job summary: HR officers in the Branch offices will also be required to function as Admin Officers, Resourcing Officers and Training Officers except in cases where these functions are differentiated and carried out by separate individuals
- Resource/recruit candidates for employment by the organization
- Screen resourced/recruited candidates for training
- Administer the company employment forms and guide candidates to fill them properly
- Conduct orientation/induction for new staffs
- Ensures proper update of staff records.
- Issue Identity Cards to staff
- Coordinates the processing of all types of leave.
- Performs attendance entry, benefits, deductions, calculations and maintenance for guards.
- Implementation of all company Policies and Procedures
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for day to day running of the Branch office
- Responsible and accountable for all company property at the Branch office
- Maintain official vehicles, motorbikes, computer systems, mobile phones etc. issued at the Branch office
- Supervise Administrative staffs (Drivers, Cleaners, Guards, Office Assistants) attached to the Branch office
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please Use the email(s) below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org