HQ Operations Manager (HQOM) Recruitment GardaWorld.
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions, including leading-edge security services and cash solutions.
Job Title: HQ Operations Manager (HQOM)
Location: Lagos, with travel throughout Nigeria
Est. Start Date: TBC (subject to further confirmation/successful induction/visa processing)
Role Type: Contractor, GW Consulting Middle East Limited
Duty Rotation: 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, subject to operational requirements
Business Unit: International Security Services
Duties of Role
- Provide operational support to the ROM in all HQ activities.
- Responsible for the day to day operational aspects of the RMT, inclusive of RMT PSC 1 requirements.
- Oversee the RMT operations room, journey management and watchkeeper staff.
- Delivery of ad-hoc tasking inclusive of pricing, quotes and operational provision.
- Support to ROM as required.
- Development of CONOPs for all propositions
- Coordination with the QM for all logistic movement of equipment
- Link with the Operations Centre for any incident in the Region
- Assist in the coordination and execute all Force generation plans for the Region
- Lead on the coordination of all GW personnel, assets and clients into Nigeria region area of operations
- English speaking expatriate
- Clean criminal record, evidence will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a hostile environment
- Min of 5 years (min) Security Management experience in a similar role or a Former SNCO or above in the military with a min of at least 5 years’ service
- Must have experience of writing, complex security plans; coupled with developing standard operating procedures for the project locations.
- Must have strong understanding of financial accounts for payroll, as well as operational expenses for the project.
- Must have a good understanding of Health and Safety at work; making sure the HSE manager is informed of all issues in a timely manner
- Must have the experience to lead the team from the front; setting high standards for all to follow.
- Must be able to communicate with clients and prepare daily reports as well prepare security briefs as required.
- Must have experience of dealing with Government officials; understand the complexity of local stakeholders and their position in Nigeria.
- Strong communications and IT skills, including use of all Microsoft programmes; Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook.
- Must be able to deploy to all GW projects across Nigeria – inclusive of areas where certain nationalities are banned from traveling.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the operational and tactical requirements for mobile armed security operations
- Experience in the management of operations in high-risk area of operations
- GardaWorld offers a competitive daily rate (Contractor will only be paid whilst on-duty – no payment made for Off-duty)
- Subject to local tax (if applicable)
- Contractors are not entitled to pay while travelling. The first day of pay is the day of arrival in the country of operations. The last day of pay is the day of departure from the country of operations.
- The Company will arrange the Letters of Invitation and entry visas
- GardaWorld will provide the Independent Contractor with appropriate accommodation, insurance, flights and life support while on duty.
- GardaWorld will provide an economy class return ticket per rotation to the project location from a hub airport as close as reasonably practicable to the Contractor’s declared home address.
- The Contractor will be asked to declare their preferences for a primary, secondary and tertiary hub airport from the GardaWorld hub list at the commencement of their engagement.
- Where possible and commercially acceptable, GardaWorld will look to book travel to and from one of the preferred hubs.
- The Contractor will be responsible for any travel arrangements between the hub airport and their home address.
- Further information can be found in the GardaWorld Contractor Travel SOI, a copy will be provided upon acceptance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.garda.com.