Head, Retail Showrooms and Franchise Job at Airtel Nigeria. Please read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Job Title: Head, Retail Showrooms and Franchise
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (South Region)
- To manage the Retail Stores and Franchise rollout for the Airtel Mobile Product & Service offering within the Opco to increase market share in your Channel through sales, marketing, promotions and customer service.
- Manage Franchise/Retail Store rollout within the Opco
- Compile Franchise/Retail Store Mobile Business Plans – outlining attainment of targets.
- Implementation & Control
- Franchise/Retail Store segmentation and development
Franchise Selection and Governance:
- Design franchise selection framework
- Design franchise operating manual and prospectus
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Showrooms and franchise shops (Airtel Express Showrooms, Retail Sales Outlets etc)
- Define performance standards across the retail footprint
- Develop a competency matrix for showroom and franchise employees
- Work with the Regional Retail Heads and teams to drive retail KPIs
- Manage the Division’s budget, projects, people and process to achieve set targets.
- Good first degree from a reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 7 years relevant work experience in Retail/Customer Service, etc
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking & optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambience for effective & efficient customer service.
- In depth knowledge of the Nigerian GSM industry.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.