Head of Sub-Sahara Africa (Kenya or Nigeria) at Roche. Please read through the requirements and responsibility below;
Roche is seeking a Head of sub-Sahara Africa to lead sub-Saharan Diagnostics by developing and implementing short & long term Marketing & Business Development Strategies in alignment with the Management Center in South Africa to ensure that Roche Diagnostics retains and advances is the leadership position in Anglophone sub-Sahara Africa and ensuring that Roche values of Courage, Passion, and Integrity are instilled across all teams.
Strategic and Operational Management
- Play a leading role as a member of the Management Center South Africa Leadership Team to define and implement the overall Management Center Vision and Strategy.
- Contribute to the organizational strategic plan by understanding the organizational vision, identifying, developing, and drafting the key strategic inputs and providing these inputs to the organizational strategic plan as required.
- Develop the departmental long term strategy by undertaking research and drafting the strategy, aligning with the overall long-term organizational strategy and vision as required.
- Manage and report on performance by tracking department performance against targets, identifying progress and areas of concern, implementing corrective action, drafting reports, and submitting quarterly and as required.
- Manage and report on performance by tracking departmental performance against targets, identifying progress and areas of concern, implementing corrective action and drafting reports, and submitting quarterly and as required.
- Lead the knowledge and communication sharing process for the department with other/international Roche teams and other relevant stakeholders by developing inputs, preparing communications, and participating in discussion forums as required.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for Anglophone sub-Sahara Africa in line with that of the Management Center South Africa.
- Define and attain needed resources and competencies to ensure Roche Diagnostics is able to achieve its short and long term Strategic and Financial objectives.
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Drive and foster a culture of cross-collaboration between sub-Saharan Markets and the Management Center South Africa.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders to position Roche as a leader in the IVD market.
- Build and foster relationships across Roche Divisions in all Anglophone sub-Saharan Markets leveraging the One Roche approach.
You may also like this; NIMC Recruitment, Salary and Job Vacancies | 2020 Update
- Play a leading role in local and corporate compliance and promote ethical behavior, in compliance with laws, regulations, industry codes, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure Roche Values are instilled across the Organization.
- Ensure the effective Management of Business Partners in line with Roche’s values and objectives.
- Develop the department budget by identifying activities and costs, preparing the budget and submitting it annually and as required
- Manage expenditure by tracking spend against budget allocations, approving expenditure, address any budget variances and provide feedback monthly and as required.
Staff Leadership and Management
- To define the staff requirements, resourcing the team by retaining, recruiting, selecting and appointing staff as required, inducting new staff members, monitoring and managing performance and managing staff development.
A full job description will be made available to candidates invited to the interview process.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: University Degree or Professional Medical Degree and MBA/ post-graduate studies.
- Required Experience: At least 5-7 years Senior Leadership experience in sales, marketing or Finance in the medical / pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales
To apply for this job please visit roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.