Bolt Nigeria (Taxify)
Head of Sales – Africa at Bolt Nigeria (Taxify). Please you can go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Bolt, formerly known as Taxify is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and Africa with over 3M customers in more than 20 countries. Taxify was founded in Estonia in 2013 as a market-leading platform connecting riders to private drivers or licensed taxis.
Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) was founded by Markus Villig (then only 19 years old, a high-school student) in 2013, with a vision to aggregate all Tallinn and Riga taxis into one platform. The service was launched in August 2013 and in 2014 it went on to foreign shores.
The company develops and operates the Bolt mobile application, which allows people to request a taxi or private driver from their smartphone, as well as electric scooters.
The Bolt application is available for Android, IOS and Windows Phone. Riders must download Bolt app on his smartphone from Apple Store, Google Play or Windows Store.
Job Title: Head of Sales – Africa
Your daily adventures will include:
- Overseeing sales performance across several African markets
- Recruiting and building sales teams in all African markets
- Training, coaching and improving local sales teams, including performance management where needed
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ strategies and growth plans
- Working and closing large customer deals, particularly international ones
- Proactively create solutions and improvements in sales execution in your region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for the African region
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Give market feedback to the product team & director regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Oversee and own the sales complete African sales pipeline
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishing strategic partnerships in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing large local and international sales deals
We are looking for:
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 10 years of successful previous experience in sales, consistently exceeding targets, with at least 5+ years in a sales manager/director role and 2+ years experience heading up sales teams in several different countries at once
- Experience recruiting, growing, and coaching teams to deliver top-level sales performance
- Proven capability to lead and deliver fast and significant multi-million Euro growth, through sales teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage sales teams in several diverse countries and deliver significant growth
- Industry expertise, particularly in selling service products directly into SME and large businesses
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong-willed, motivating, and cool under pressure
- Experience of using CRM tools to steward and monitor team performance and drive improvements – Pipedrive experience would be an added bonus
- Experience working in a very quick moving well-funded scale-up would be advantageous
- Someone who gets hands-on and is excited to get involved in closing big deals and building strategic partnerships
Why you’ll love it here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.