Rosabon Financial Services Limited
Head, Internal Audit and Compliance at Rosabon Financial Services Limited. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Rosabon Financial Services Limited is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit and Compliance
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Audit & Compliance is grossly responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- He / she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions.
Other duties include:
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solutions.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendations on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre/post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Ensure timely processing of new transactions in accordance with policies
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance to the approved budget, etc.
Requirements & Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevant certificates and professional membership
- Min. of 8 yrs. cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics, and fraud awareness
- Strong Analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results/Corrective Actions
- Experience in a bank/financial institution is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com