Website Sterling Bank Plc
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Title: Head, Brands & Marketing
Company: Sterling Bank Plc
To oversee the Bank’s communication framework, drive quality awareness of the Sterling brand that drives market penetration /adoption of the bank’s products & services and ensure the effective management of corporate affairs function as well as strategic implementation/ reporting of CSR initiatives.
- Manage the Group’s budget to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate top level brand management, marketing and advertising strategies and programs across the Bank
- Responsible for strategy development, planning and tactical deployment to ensure proper servicing and optimal financial resources management; innovation and policy direction within the Group
- Conduct analysis to measure ROI and identify savings opportunities across the Bank while ensuring tracking of regional campaign results through the marketing scorecard as well as setting targets and sharing results/ learning across teams to inform future activity
- Responsible for the development of marketing goals, promotional activities, and branding in collaboration with product development and management teams
- Develop comprehensive company-wide communications policy and processes, as well as set the guidelines for making public statements, to guide all internal and external communications, brand management and advertising.
- Develop and manage all internal & external communications, publicity, advertising, sponsorship and event management, as well as relations with the media to enhance the Bank’s image profile
- Develop and oversee the production of programs, technical assistance and competitive analysis resource materials to assist marketing and communications Groups to position their activities as well as compare corporate and product brands with key competitors
- Manage all activities related to non- “customer” corporate relationships and reputation of the Bank, including: Conceptualization, coordination and optimization of events designed to enhance the Bank’s brand
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position, and ensure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and to all constituencies, both internal and external
- Oversee the development and support of the brand strategy, alignment as well as marketing plans across the organization
- Initiate and execute brand interventions to ensure brand loyalty across all customer segments of the Bank
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunity as it relates to brand performance, brand competitiveness and product trends in the marketplace as well as contribute to new product and service offerings
- Manage and enhance the Brand Quality Assurance in line with global trends and ensure optimal customer experience at critical touch points
At least 10 years’ experience in communications, which includes, media relations, brand communication, product advertising et cetera
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
To apply for this job please visit talent.sterling.ng.