Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Client & Corporate Relations Officer job Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results. We build organizations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Client & Corporate Relations Officer
- Ensure in-depth knowledge of the process of sales and supply of gas offered by the company.
- Create plans to address clients business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Assist the sales team in up-selling or cross-selling services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers needs
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc. / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Client Relations Officer or related role.
- Experience in tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
Method of Application
24th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org