New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC)
Group Managing Director (GMD) at New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC). See the full job details before applying.
Job Title: Group Managing Director (GMD)
- The GMD will in overall, be responsible for the profitable management of the company and its subsidiaries and will provide the strategic direction to deliver business and financial targets. In addition, this will include but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall coordination of Group Policies
- Strategic Planning
- Review and approve the overall human capital management
- Review, drive and implement group-wide budget preparation
- Relate with principal stakeholders of the Company
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university; a higher degree may be an added advantage
- A minimum of 20 years post-qualification relevant experience with at least 10 years in an executive management position
- Knowledge/Experience in Development Finance and investment
- Versatile in Human Capital Management
- Skilled and talented in Corporate Finance
- Significant knowledge of Principles and Techniques of Management
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] indicating Job Title and Code as the Subject of the Email.
- Information on Resumes should have a clear “First Paragraph” , “Mission Statement” and must also include:
- Personal Information such as full names, nationality, gender, state of origin, date of birth etc.
- Qualifications and professional qualifications acquired and additional certifications where applicable,
- Detailed description of career achievements, work experience, applied skills and profile of executive positions held.
- Names of three (3) Referees to be contacted.
- Must ensure that contact details provided are valid and active.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .