Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
GRID Metering – Officer vacancy at IKEDC
You can now apply for latest vacancy at IKEDC here on our platform. See more details about the requirement below before applying for this position.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GRID Metering – Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: GRID Metering Specialist
- The candidate will be responsible for installation of GRID energy meters at all grid level (132kV, 33kV, 11kV) feeders and Distribution transformers.
- Carry out installation of Grid meters at all Ikeja Electric trade points are timely carried out
- Monitoring of the grid metering installations activities at all voltages levels
- Carry out regular check on metering systems at various levels in the system
- Monitoring of all outsourced DT metering projects
- Monitor the progress of target based outsourced meter installation and report their performances
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring quality standards on all outsourced metering
- Check for consistency in survey/installation and reporting.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, Metering or other superior officers in line with agreed work process or SLAs.
- First degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Requires 0-2 years post qualification experience
- Basic knowledge of metering and regulatory requirement to metering and energy accounting/auditing.
- Computer skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Effective monitoring skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Analytical prowess
- Effective People Management
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those interested in the latest vacancy at IKEDC should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.ikejaelectric.com.