Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Grid Metering Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grid Metering Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Contact Person: Grid Metering Specialist
- This role is responsible for installation of GRID energy meters at all grid levels, 132kV, 33kV, 11kV feeders and Distribution transformers level.
- Carry out installation of Grid meters at all Ikeja Electric trade points are timely carried out.
- Monitor the grid metering installations activities at all voltages levels.
- Carry out regular check on metering systems at various levels in the system.
- Monitor of all outsourced DT metering projects.
- Monitor the progress of target based outsourced meter installation and report their performances.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring quality standards on all outsourced metering.
- Check for consistency in survey/installation and reporting.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head metering or other superior officers in line with agreed work process or SLAs.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit xr.xceed365.com.