Living Faith Church
Graphics Designer Recruitment at Living Faith Church. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Living Faith Church
Living Faith Church – Our Mandate for ministry was received from the LORD Himself, in an 18-hour vision. During this vision, a commission was received from the LORD to liberate mankind in all facets of human existence, to restore broken destinies, to bring healing to the infirmed.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Conceptualize visuals designs based on requirements
- Amend designs after feedback before sending to pre-press for production
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology -including computer software programs. Graphics or editing softwares.
- Confer with the Social Media Manager to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for the ministry websites.
- Use graphic software to generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintain archive of images and photos of previous and current work done.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss with supervisors and make necessary changes.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts the Social Media Manager.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Proficient in the use of graphics designing software
- Proficient in the use of editing software – After effects, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Premiere, Motion 5, Doodly etc.
- Computer Savvy
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good Communication skills
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Capable of delivering brilliant and creative ideas.
- Compelling portfolio of illustrations and a wide range of creative projects.
- Attention to details
- Demonstrable skills in motion and still graphics design.
- Demonstrable skills in design and layout work including a selection of colours, images, and typefaces.
- Skillful in manipulating tools to achieve excellent designs
- Active Listening
- Information Ordering
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Cooperation / Team spirit
- Accuracy skill
15th April 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lfcww.org.