Website Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Are you a recent graduate looking for a place to start your career as a trainee staff? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to start your career as an Account at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited. Read the requirement below before applying;
Job Title: Account Trainee
Company: Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
Job Description/Requirements for Graduate trainee
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Minimum of second class lower (2;2) in Accounting.
- Applicant must be in or have completed skill grade of ICAN.
Application Closing Date
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job please visit agarypharm.net .