Graduate Technicians Vocational Training Programme (TVTP) at Allday HR. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Allday HR invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Technicians Vocational Training Programme (TVTP)
- To increase the pool of power technicians for employment by telecoms service vendors / contractors
- To enhance the employability of Nigerian HND Engineering graduates
- To strengthen the entrepreneurial capacity of the Nigerian HND engineering graduate and prepare him/her for self-employment.
- Training will take place in Kaduna and is non-residential (so selected applicants will be responsible for their own accommodation in Kaduna)
- Trainees will undergo an immersive 1-month training covering technical and employability / entrepreneurial skills
- During the training, trainees will receive a weekly transport allowance of N5,000 per person
- At the end of the 1-month training, high-performing trainees will be offered a 3-month internship with a telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N50,000
- Subject to performance during internship, best-performing trainees will be offered permanent employment with the telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N100,000 (plus benefits, e.g. accommodation and medicals)
- Have an HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and / or Mechatronics
- Have completed or be exempted from NYSC
- Have 0-2 years of experience working with generators, rectifiers and automatic transfer switches (ATS)
- Qualified candidates who are of sound character and willing to learn
- Not be older than 30 years by August 1, 2021.
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria will be interviewed by a panel of experienced telecoms engineers
- Selected candidates will be formally invited to participate in the programme.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to upload their CV, Copy of HND Certificate & Copy of NYSC Completion or Exemption Certificate
- Residents of the following states are strongly encouraged to apply: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.