Website Lidya Global
Lidya Global is recruiting candidates for a Graduate Relationship Analyst
About the Company
Lidya Global is the largest eCommerce platform in Africa and was found by Tunde Kehinde, they help in building a credit score through an easy process, they have invested $10m USD in venture capital, they operate in Nigeria, Porto (Portugal) and New York (USA).
Job Title: Graduate Relationship Analyst
Company: Lidya Global
- The Relationship Analyst is responsible for managing clients with the goal of growing Lidya’s loan portfolio.
Ambitious & Metrics Driven: You want to solve the $5 trillion USD small business credit gap across fast growing economies. You are committed to relentlessly finding the right customer, building trust and converting those relationships into sustainable, win-win partnerships. You understand that you will be judged on your numbers and building a high growth, profitable loan book.
Has no complacency and is high energy. You understand your role is critical to the company. You apply high energy every day to grow your customer base and revenue. You want to grow every day, month, quarter, year. You are persistent, clear and driven to get deals done – properly and quickly.
Resourceful, High Integrity, High Impact. You find a way. You do business with trust and transparency and dig into the details with the aim to help customers get the credit they need to grow their business.
Collaborative. You understand you need a team to succeed. You carry along internal stakeholders to ensure they are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Client Engagement: Manage existing client engagements, renewal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits.
Reach out to customers and maintain positive client relationships.
Loan Portfolio Growth: Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a monthly basis.
Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lidya and regulators.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset
- Interest applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2017.
- 0-2 years’ work experience, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Experience in the financial services sector is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics,
- Management or a related Business discipline.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Competitive salary and workplace benefits.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for country-changing ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Kindly APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.lidya.co.