The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/Agip Joint Venture.
PETAN has over 70-member companies providing various kinds of specialized services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The successful interns will be attached to any of the PETAN member companies in various parts of Nigeria for the 12 months period. Feedback from PETAN and the interns indicate that the program has been extremely successful in improving the employability of graduates in Nigeria. So far, about 70% of the interns from the previous five batches has been employed by PETAN companies and in other organizations in the country.
Company: PETAN (Joint)
Program: SPDC JV/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 6th batch
SPDC JV/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 6th batch
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Joint Venture in collaboration with the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) hereby invite eligible candidates to apply for the 6th batch of the Shell PETAN Graduate Internship program.
The SPDC JV/PETAN Internship give young Nigerian graduates the opportunity to have one-year on-the-job training in their respective disciplines to enhance their employability. This opportunity is open to young graduates from Engineering and Geology/Geoscience disciplines.
You can also apply for;
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level.
- Ralds and Agate 2020/2021 Recruitment Latest Update
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment 2020 UPDATE
- Workforce group recruitment | 2020 jobs in Nigeria
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Medical Representative Recruitment at Sanofi Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at the British High commission in 2020
- Engineering or Geology/Geoscience graduate
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with discharge
- Not more than 4 years post-graduation
- Young Graduates
- Not more than 28 years old
21 Jan, 2020
Method Of Application
Interested Candidate should Kindly APPLY Online Now
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.