Website Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Job Title: Technical Assistant – ART Community Management Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 17 Openings
- Technical Assistant – ART Community Management Services will lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HIV integration, with the Cluster Lead and the HIV Specialists, will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Thom state.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse / Midwife / BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV / AIDS,TB and TB/HlV technical areas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
26th February, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org