Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Generator Set Technician Job at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Set Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Generator Set Technician. Interested candidates must possess 3-5 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of Jenbacher gas engines.
Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of HND in Engineering with 2-5 years of work experience.
- In-depth experience working with power generators.
- Strong skills in electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear and accessories.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret wiring diagrams, PID schematics, and technical instruction manuals.
- Experience in scheduled maintenance and repairs of Jenbacher Gas Engines.
- Ability to independently diagnose generators while applying non-linear methods for repairs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with “Generator Technician” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th December 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org