Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist at Chemonics International. To apply for this position make sure you go through the job requirements below;
Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better
Job Title: Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale in 2020
- The Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist will provide technical leadership on gender, equity and social inclusion in each project component; support in the design and delivery of capacity building and training efforts;
- Conduct and/or assist with gender equality and inclusion analyses to identify gaps and entry points for project interventions and implementation strategies to address them; and conduct and/or coordinate support research on gender, equity and inclusion in EGR policy, instruction, systems, and dissemination of lessons learned to the donor and policy community.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience on gender, equity and inclusion activities with donor-funded programs in Nigeria
- Experience leading staff and representing the project with donors and government stakeholders.
- Experienced trainer; expertise in capacity development
- Fluency in English and Hausa required.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com