Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Front Desk Officer / Receptionist job at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below in a newly awarded USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Lagos State:
Job title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist (FDO)
Company: Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- The FDO will serve as the face of the organization, receiving visitors and interacting with visiting stakeholders
- He / she will support to implement administrative and secretarial system for the project and also provide logistics and administrative support to the Admin Officer.
- 100% of his / her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc / HND in Business Admin, Social Sciences
- At least two years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and confidence / proficiency in all Microsoft packages.
- We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form (docs)
Send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com