Website African Foundries Limited (AFL)
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Personnel
Company: African Foundries Limited (AFL)
- The Ideal candidate provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must be a female.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com