Fleet Officer at Speedaf Express. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Speedaf Express is a diversified integrated logistics solution provider. We are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea, and road transportation. Since founded, we have been constantly expanding global networks, developing products, and introducing IT technology and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, track, and report all movements of vehicles in the field according to SOP
- Ensuring and checking that the standard services for vehicles are scheduled and carried out, as at when due
- Follow Company safety and security guidelines for drivers, transportation, and tracking
- Ensuring that all movements are realized in a safe manner and timely according to requests.
- To ensure immediate response to highway breakdown, accident, Police Impound, and Third-Party Issue
- Ensuring and Checking vehicles are maintained correctly
- Checking consumption ratio for all vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are in good working condition and ensure quality and frequent maintenance to avoid damage
- Ensure that vehicles are in good condition and cleaned regularly and fuel levels in the vehicle (to be maintained)
- Perform daily and weekly vehicle inspections
- To support operation for necessary information as related to transport operation
- BSc Degree / HND in a related field
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word& Excel
- Proficient in the use of Fleet management software (tracking application).
- Basic Knowledge of Vehicle Maintenance. Good Knowledge of road networks.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.