Recore Limited is wholly owned by Nigerians and was established with a vision to deliver needed solutions to companies that are seeking to improve their efficiency and profitability by focusing on their core business. Our outsourcing services cover Personnel Supply, Dispatch and Fleet and Facility Management Services.
Recore Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Fleet Manager, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
Our outsourcing services are built on providing:
- Comfort and
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deputizes in the absence of the fleet manager.
- Coordinates the repairs & maintenance of the whole sales fleet.
- Prepares and monitors the maintenance schedules of all vehicles.
- Conducts periodic (weekly / monthly) inspection on private and commercial vehicles.
- Educates the drivers on the proper usage and maintenance of their vehicles.
- Verification of complaints from vehicle users / drivers.
- Tracks the repairs & maintenance expenses on all vehicles.
- Prepares and analyses various daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and other vehicle usage reports.
- Carries out detailed technical inspection on newly purchased vehicles.
- Issues requested vehicle spares (i.e tyres, batteries, etc) to drivers.
- Recruits competent auto-workshops.
- Periodic certification of all the company registered workshops.
- Conducts weekly visit to the various auto-workshops for monitoring repairs.
- Carries out negotiation on all workshop bills.
- Conducts periodic market price survey of vehicle spares & parts.
- Oversees the activities of all the workshops – ensuring the timelines for assigned repairs & maintenance jobs are met (i.e 10days maximum for bodywork / engine work; 2days maximum for mech repairs; 1day maximum for servicing)
- Responsible for decision making on all assigned jobs to auto-workshops.
- Adhering to the department’s laid policies (e.g vehicle downtime).
- Certifies the quality of job done by the auto-workshops before payment.
- Take sales-driven decisions and actions for the department with respect to repairs & maintenance of the fleet.
- Carries out other assigned job roles as instructed by the fleet manager or management.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Candidate must have worked with FMCG and 4-5 years experience as a fleet manager.
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month.
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .