Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Fitter – Niger Mills
Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Repair any fault or damage in the machine and site as assigned.
- Fabricate machine parts as designed for maintenance jobs.
- Conduct maintenance work on packing machine, carousel, packing conveyor, elevators and all assigned machines and systems.
- Carry out assigned task in installation and fabrication.
- Carry out planned maintenance jobs in line with schedule.
- Maintain proper record of time taken for job completion.
- Trade test 1 in Fitting and General maintenance.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years cognate experience.
- Experience with automated machines in Flour milling industry is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good fitting and machining skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Have team work ethics and strong customer orientation.
- Have basic proficiency in MS-Word packages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please Use the link below to apply for this position;
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.