Website The GIG group
Job Title: Finance Manager
Company: The GIG group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
- The Finance Manager will provide financial support and monitor the day-to-day financial operations of assigned subsidiaries at the Group.
- Actively involved in strategic financial decisions making for the GIG Group and subsidiaries as assigned
- Preparation of Financial statement
- Analyze financial statement for performance monitoring and recommend improvement
- Analyze financial statement to discover revenue leakages (revenue assurance) and recommend solution
- Ensure all sales proceeds is secured by checking expected revenue to actual revenue and amount banked.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that enough funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment
- Maintain banking relationship
- Preparation of company’s annual budget and variance reporting
- Review of bank reconciliation statement
- Show leadership responsibility
- Supervise subordinate by ensuring value is always delivered
- Reconcile operational performance with financial performance to observe leakages.
Skills & Qualification
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Master’s degree in related field is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years account or Finance experience
- At least 4 years senior/manager level experience in a reputable company.
- ACCA/ICAN qualification
- Accounting experience, particularly in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial data
- Ability to use accounting softwares such as MS-excel and SAGE etc
- Knowledge of IFRS and Nigerian accounting regulations, standards and practices
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Demonstrate leadership and analytical skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org