Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng)
Finance Manager at Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng). Make sure you go through the requirements provided by the company before the application.
Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels, and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Tizeti is looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
You may also like this; United Nations Jobs in Nigeria | Career update
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Minimum of 8years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, CFA or similar will be considered a plus
Method of Application
All those Interested should Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit tizeti.com.