Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Finance Assistant Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi). Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- The Finance Assistant will be responsible for varying diversified accounts payable and reporting functions.
- S/He will assist in the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including maintenance of the checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records, support with the review of all payment requests and determine the propriety and accuracy of all expenditures.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration.
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills.
- Sound accounting skills.
- Experience with large complex organizations is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected]
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-ProgMgtsJobs@ahnigeria.org