Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Finance and Administrative Assistant Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi). Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
- The Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state Office.
- S/He will ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records, lead the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports with accompanying bank documentation and receipts, assist in monitoring subproject budgets in accordance with approved work plan activities.
- S/He will also assist with the maintenance of efficient records/storage of all office supplies while functioning as Lead for processing cash advances, retirements, petty cash management and refunds made in favor of AHNI state office.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Three (3) years working experience in related fields
- Sound accounting administrative and secretarial skills
- Experience with large complex organizations is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Aapplication) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org