Website Palladium Group
Finance and Administration Officer at Palladium Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Reference No.: req10263
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium is currently recruiting a Finance and Admin Officer to work for the USAID-funded Data.Fi project. This person will be based in Abuja, Nigeria with some travel outside Abuja expected.
- The position will assist the project with activities related to finance and administration and logistics. The position will support the Data.Fi activity and report to the Data.Fi Finance Manager.
- Process and coordinate monthly statutory deductions for payroll.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Assist with event planning and other activities. This includes venue, accommodation, transport, and per diem arrangements for participants.
- Ensure timely payments to staff, consultants, and vendors.
- Work closely with Finance Manager to implement monthly payroll accurately and on time, keep accurate and updated records and conducts regular reviews of staffing financial information.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely financial records; prepares and submit monthly financial reports as directed by CD/FM in timely manner; and supporting documents are filed appropriately in hard and soft copies.
- Maintain financial, procurement, and attendance records for all meetings and workshops.
- Coordinate with local vendors to obtain quotations, coordinate invoicing, and process payments for all service providers.
- Assist with the development of activity budgets for related project activities.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and meeting documents (printing, binding, organizing/filing, and meeting minutes).
- Prepare cost-share reports.
- Ensure field vouchers are prepared accurately, supporting documents are in place, and all transactions are coded in accordance of chart of accounts and project charge code(s).
- Negotiate, administer, and assure compliance with agreements to include but not limited to: Contracts, Grants, Cooperative Agreements, Purchase Orders and Task Orders.
- Ensure that before any purchase takes place relevant authorization has been obtained.
- Provide logistics and travel support to program staff.
- Track all domestic and international travel of project staff. This includes assisting with the preparation of monthly travel log reports.
- Perform any other responsibilities as may be directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with USAID funded projects and/or experience working on an international development project
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong English (written and oral) communication skills
- Local candidates only-no relocation expenses provided
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications for this position will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job please visit palladium.csod.com.