Website Henox Technologies
Henox Technologies is currently looking for File Clerk for their branch in Lagos state, Interested applicants should send a mail to them. See more jobs here
About Henox Technologies
Henox Technologies is a System Integrations Networking and Communication Solutions Company that was incorporated in 2016 with a wide range of technical competencies, thus providing world-class solutions and services cutting across sales.
Job Title: File Clerk
We are looking to hire a conscientious File Clerk to ensure our organization’s records are correctly sequenced and filed, and to capture tracking information in electronic databases.
The File Clerk gathers documentation from internal departments, and codes material chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and by subject matter
- Collecting documentation from various sources.
- Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation in appropriate files.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
- Scanning files regularly to ensure their correct positions and to search for missing records.
- Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
Making copies of and delivering records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient with using computers, and MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with using photocopy and facsimile machines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org